What You'll Get
- $42 for one upper-bowl ticket (up to $87.31 value)
- Click to see the seating chart.
- About Dolly: Umm…where to begin? Dolly grew up the fourth of a dozen children near the Great Smoky Mountains, and her life has truly been a rags to rhinestones story. She’s entertained multiple generations of fans, and her boundless energy and magnetic smile remain as vibrant as ever—even at the age of 70.
- Accolades: She’s penned 3,000 songs, and she’s earned 25 RIAA-certified gold, platinum, and multi-platinum awards. She’s received 46 Grammy nods (and won eight), she’s had 25 songs reach no. 1 on the Billboard country chart, and in 1999, she was inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame.
- In her words: Since it’s impossible to sum up her career and all of her accomplishments in a succinct manner, here’s a quote from Dolly herself that explains why she’s done what she’s done: “My dream was to make as many people happy as I could in this life.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 27, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem starting 6/23 for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.