What You'll Get
- $35 for one ticket to see El Tri (up to $45.50 value)
- When: Sunday, September 13, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Las Vegas
- General admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Home base: Mexico City
- Tools in their ro-sham-bo arsenal: psychedelic rock, hard rock, acoustic rock, blues rock
- When they got their start: in 1968, when the founders started a singing trio known as Three Souls in My Mind
- How they’ve changed: by dropping four syllables, adding five members, and—early on—bucking Mexican rock trends by tossing out English covers for Spanish originals
- What’s on their lyrical minds: immigration, working-class identity, and the immortality of the rocanrol spirit
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 14, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.