- $10 for one ticket for seating in section A, B or C (up to $25.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Live at Madison Square Garden Tribute Concert
- The man beneath the pompadour: Rick Torres
- The year he realized he needed to be a professional pretend Presley: 1997, after singing Elvis tunes at a friend’s 40th birthday
- Where you’ve seen or heard him before: on television, and on your doorstep if your friend hired him as a singing telegram
- What to expect at the concert: a faithful re-creation of the famed Live at Madison Square Gardeni concert, complete with backup singers, dazzling choreography and lights, and accurate jumpsuits
The Historic Bal Theatre
Since it opened in 1946, the 800-seat Bal Theatre has continually hosted a wide array of film screenings, comedy shows, and musical acts on its stage, remaining one of the few American theatres of its era never to have shut down. Despite the building's vintage art-deco vibe, the theater boasts a concert-series sound system, digital projection, and three-dimensional seats, immersing audiences in a heightened sensory experience.