What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket to Foam N’ Glow South Padre Island “World’s Largest Foam Party” (up to $55 value)
- When: Saturday, March 14, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Clayton’s Beach Bar
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 9 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Foam N’ Glow
- The experience: foam cannons blast suds onto dancers clad in white and neon as ground-shaking bass thumps amid state-of-the-art visual effects
- Why white and neon?: for maximum black-light effects; in case of any spontaneous black-light weddings
- The music: big beats by electronic artists Party Favor, Joel Fletcher, and TWRK
- Where you’ve heard Dylan Ragland, also known as Party Favor: all over Beatport, at festivals including TomorrowWorld and Beyond Wonderland, and on EDM labels such as Ultra and Mad Decent
- Joel Fletcher’s style: electro house and Melbourne bounce, a fast-paced Australian brand of EDM known to make koalas twerk right out of their treetops
- Speaking of twerking: TWRK, DJ duo Benzi and eSenTRIK, specialize in crafting beats for maximum twerkitation
- On stage: ultraviolet dancers, fire performers, contortionists
- Not on stage: soaring aerial acts and stilt walkers
- Final flash of the strobe light: 2 a.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 14, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 3/14 for a ticket at venue. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Clayton's Beach Bar. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Foam N' Glow Tour's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 9 p.m. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.