- $45 for one orchestra ticket (up to $83 value)
- There are steps between rows in the orchestra section. Some wheelchair seating available
- Click here to view the seating chart
All spectators must have a ticket, regardless of age. Lap seats for children under two are available for a $20 cash purchase at the ticket window on day of show. Please be advised that clothing with sensitive fabrics (silk, leather, etc.) are not recommended in the theater due to the gazillion bubbles blowing into the audience.
Gazillion Bubble Show
- The stars of the show: Fan Yang and his family
- How accurate is the title of the show: not very—there are actually a gazillion and seventeen bubbles
- What kinds of bubbles the Yangs blow: bubbles inside other bubbles, bubbles filled with smoke, bubbles large enough to trap an audience member, bubbles that orbit each other, bubbles of nearly any color or shape
- What else you’ll see: dazzling lasers and smoke effects
- How many Guinness World Records the Yangs have broken: 16 and counting
- One of the most recent: Largest Land Mammal Inside a Bubble (2008), featuring Tai, an 8,800-pound Indian elephant
New World Stages
340 W 50th St.
New York, NY 10019Get Directions