Families can enjoy a day of fun at an indoor water park with attractions for all ages as well as Brooklyn-style pizza
About This Deal
All guests must register their reservation online at least 24 hours before their reservation. Please view the redemption instructions on your voucher after your purchase.
All Day Pass Packages include:
- All-day fun at an 84-degree indoor water park
- One 1-Topping Pizza and a 2L Soda for the group
- Free life jackets
- 4 Person Package also includes a $40 Arcade Credit Per Reservation
Prohibited items: coolers and outside food
Lockers available for rent
Free admission for children aged 2 and under
About Great Wolf Lodge Kansas City
The heart and soul of Great Wolf Lodge Kansas City is its 38,000-square-foot indoor water park. Splashy rides such as the Howling Wolf—a toboggan-style water slide—and a winding lazy river surround the park's iconic hub: a four-story treehouse with a 1,000-gallon tipping bucket. Younger kids will have a blast with the water slides and gentle spray features of Whooping Hollow and Cub Paw Pool.
The water park, which hovers around 84 degrees all year long, isn't the resort's only family-friendly activity. You'll also find an arcade with more than 100 games.
- Extended water park access: You can enter the water park at 1 p.m. on the day you check in and stay until close on the day you check out (essentially 2 days' water park admission).
- Family-friendly fun: There are plenty of games and activities for kids of all ages. Explore all activities by age group here.
- Hands-on crafts and activities such as face painting and balloon twisting during the Lunch Time Lineup can entertain young children when they want a break from the water park action.
- Roomy suites comfortably sleep six, seven, or eight people. Some suites provide extra privacy with enclosed bunk beds.
- Fuel up with food and drinks at five restaurants and snack bars.
- Add a Paw Pass or Pup Pass to your stay to enjoy kid-friendly activities and sweets at Creation Station, Northern Lights Arcade, Bear Paw Sweets & Eats, and more at a discounted rate. See everything that's included—as well as other available packages—here (additional fees apply).
- Safety first: Complimentary life jackets in multiple sizes and trained lifeguards help keep families safe and secure.
- Distance from Wichita and Lincoln: about a 2.5-hour drive from Wichita and a 3-hour drive from Lincoln