- $19 for regular seating (up to $39.60 value)
- $26 for VIP seating (up to $50.50 value)
- Saturday, December 19, at 8:45 p.m.
- Sunday, December 20, at 2:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m.
- Monday, December 21, at 8:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 22, at 8:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 23, at 8:45 p.m.
- The Show: a mid-life crisis in musical comedy form, Happy 50ish! tells the story of the surprise birthday party lead character Bob is not looking forward to
- The Inspiration: writer, musician, and star Lynn Shore’s 50th birthday and subsequent mid-life crisis
- The Crew: Shore was helped by musical director Mark Vogel, who’s provided music for Full House and Two Guys, a Girl, and a Pizza Place, composer and choreographer David Burnham, seen in The Light in the Piazza and Wicked, and director Paul Stancato of The Wedding Singer on Broadway