What You'll Get
- $19 for regular seating (up to $39.60 value)
- $26 for VIP seating (up to $50.50 value)
- Saturday, December 19, at 8:45 p.m.
- Sunday, December 20, at 2:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m.
- Monday, December 21, at 8:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 22, at 8:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 23, at 8:45 p.m.
- The Show: a mid-life crisis in musical comedy form, Happy 50ish! tells the story of the surprise birthday party lead character Bob is not looking forward to
- The Inspiration: writer, musician, and star Lynn Shore’s 50th birthday and subsequent mid-life crisis
- The Crew: Shore was helped by musical director Mark Vogel, who’s provided music for Full House and Two Guys, a Girl, and a Pizza Place, composer and choreographer David Burnham, seen in The Light in the Piazza and Wicked, and director Paul Stancato of The Wedding Singer on Broadway
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 24, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 12/19 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.