What You'll Get
- One ticket to a Harlem Globetrotters game
- Where: Pepsi Center, 1stBank Center, or Budweiser Events Center
- Door time: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the Pepsi Center seating chart.
- Click here to view the 1stBank Center seating chart.
- Click here to view the Budweiser Events Center seating chart.
Pepsi Center—Saturday, March 7, 2015 at 1 p.m.
- $28 for one ticket for seating in rows 1–10 of section 106, 108, 118, or 120 (a $51.05 value)
- $35 for one ticket for seating in rows CC–II of section 110, 116, 134, or 140 (a $63.40 value)
- $46 for one ticket for seating in rows 6–10 of section 104, 122, 128, or 146 (an $82.95 value)
- $52 for one ticket for seating in rows AA–BB or section 104, 110, 116, 122, 128, 134, 140, or 146 (a $94.90 value)
1st Bank Center—Saturday, March 7, 2015 at 7:30 p.m.
- $34 for one ticket for seating in rows 4–6 of section 104, 107, 114, or 117, or rows 12–16 of sections 105–106 or 115–116 (a $61.35 value)
Budweiser Events Center—Sunday, March 8, 2015 at 2 p.m.
- $28 for one ticket for seating in rows 13–17 of section D, F, R or T (a $50 value)
- $32 for one ticket for seating in rows 3–5 of section C, G, Q, or U (a $59 value)
- $42 for one ticket for seating in rows 1–9 of section AAA (a $75.50 value)
Since forming in the 1920s, the Harlem Globetrotters have continued to entertain millions of parents, children, and general basketball admirers with a trademark blend of athletic precision and razzle-dazzle showmanship. For the team’s 2015 tour, a rotating roster of Globetrotter favorites—including three female players—takes to the hardwood each game. Spectators might spot veteran guard TNT sharing a behind-the-back pass with dunker Thunder, who also holds the world record for longest basketball shot at 109 feet and 9 inches. The Globetrotters might also present a study in contrasts with 5-foot-2 Too Tall and 7-foot-4 Stretch, the team’s tallest member.
This season, the team faces off against its classic nemesis, the Washington Generals, whose head coach was also a member of the last Generals team to have beat the Globetrotters—more than 40 years ago. Each game gives the Globetrotters’ jovial jocks a chance to extend their decades-long dominance as youngsters laugh along and witness classic routines of unconventional passing and sudden transmutations of water into confetti. Over the years, similar antics have followed the Globetrotters around the world, including to 122 countries and territories and all six continents on which basketballs grow naturally. The Globetrotters’ extensive travels haven’t gone unnoticed: they’re one of the few teams to earn a spot in the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame as ambassadors of the sport.
The basketball whiz and "Amazing Race" star runs down the Globetrotters' top stunts.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 2/20 for a ticket at the venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at the venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Globetrotter's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before game time. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.