Halloween party aboard a yacht, where passengers don headphones and tune into stations with DJs spinning an eclectic variety of hits
About This Deal
- General admission
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- If the supplied headphones are not returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
- Boarding begins at 9 p.m. The boat sets sail at 10 p.m., and returns at 1 a.m.
Haunted Halloween Booze Cruise and Silent Disco
- The Concept: It’s a Halloween dance party aboard a yacht…with no speakers or amps. Instead, costumed passengers don wireless headphones and turn them to various stations, then boogie on the dance floor amidst other revelers dancing to whatever’s in their headphones.
- The Music: Live DJs play Top 40 dance hits on the Green Channel; throwbacks from the ’80s, ’90s, and 2000s on the Red Channel; and hip-hop and R&B on the Blue Channel.
- The Social Atmosphere: Party-goers can turn down the volume of their headphones or take them off whenever they want to chat with others. Since there’s no blaring speakers, it’s way easier to have conversations and meet new people.
- What You’ll See on the Boat: Instagram-ready views of the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, and New York City Skyline
Promotional value expires Oct 26, 2018. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. You must have a valid ID and credit or debit card for the check-in process. If the supplied headphones are not returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event. No need to print your ticket, just show the code on your phone or they will have your name at the door. Boarding begins at 9 p.m. The boat sets sail at 10 p.m., and returns at 1 a.m. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings