On their stadium tour, this record-demolishing group pulls from their hits, including pop gems from last year’s Four
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Honda Civic Tour Presents One Direction
- When: Sunday, August 2, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Heinz Field
- Door time: 5:00 p.m.
- $24.50 for sections 519—524, rows A–LL (up to $48.70 value)
- $29.50 for sections 221—224, rows J–Q (up to $58.90 value)
- $40 for sections 208—220 or 225—235, rows J–Q (up to $79.80 value)
- $50 for sections 117—118 or 127—129, rows J–FF or section 208—234, rows A–H (up to $100.25 value)
- $60 for sections 114—131, rows O–GG or sections F18, rows 4–15 (up to $120.70 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Honda Civic Tour Presents One Direction
- Their records sold: over 46 million
- Their social-media stats: 3 billion YouTube views, 109 million combined Twitter followers, 33 million Facebook fans
- Their latest album: Four
- Where you saw them last: on their record-obliterating Where We Are Tour and its corresponding concert film
- Where you can see them now: On the Road Again in stadiums worldwide
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 2, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Promo codes not valid on this offer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.