Festival is filled with attractions like live performances by Stone Senate, Jesse Kinch, and Jeremiah Johnson Band
About This Deal
- General admission
- Free admission for children under 12
- Dates and times: Saturday, November 14 and Sunday, November 15, 11 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Valid for both days
- What items can I bring into the event? lawn chairs and blankets
- Prohibited items: coolers
- Pets allowed? no
Houston Music & Arts Festival at The Woodlands
Houston Music & Arts Festival at The Woodlands is an opportunity for attendees of all ages to have some fun outdoors. Filled with attractions like a custom motorcycle show, youth artist showcase, and magic shows, the festival welcomes whole families.
- Must-See: Antique cars, restored to their original glory and displayed during the classic car show. Those who seek unusual entertainment can also see magicians, and comedians on the Main Stage
- Must-Do: Fitness enthusiasts can test their stamina, competing against a U.S. Army team in a pull-ups and push-ups contest. Between performances, attendees can also take part in Run N Gun laser tag & Putting Contest for big prizes, while the kids can enjoy Kids Fishing Tournament
- Must-Meet: 4-H kids will be showing off baby animals and sharing knowledge about raising them as well as funny stories.
- Among the performers, attendees will see the winners of The Voice, American Idol, and ABCs the Rising Star like: Zane Williams & Hill Country | Stone Senate | Jacob Bryant | Jesse Kinch | Jason Eady & Courtey Patton | Wilson Brothers Band | Jeremiah Johnson Band | Texas Hill featuring Craig Wayne Boyd, Casey James & Adam Wakefield