2km walk through historic castle’s tunnels, gardens, and stables includes performances with fairies, dragons, and archery
About This Deal
- General admission
- Free admission for children aged 3 and younger, when accompanied by an adult ticket holder.
- The entrance is on the southwest corner of the property at Davenport Rd. and Walmer Rd. This event is primarily outdoors and requires walking approx. 2 km, including various sets of stairs. Strollers not permitted.
- This is a rain or shine event, except in the case of severe weather.
- All current safety protocols in place: Guest Screening/Contact Tracing, Physical Distancing, Masks/Face Coverings Required
- Imagine Dragons Light Forest admission does not include access to tour Casa Loma (castle closes at 5 p.m.).
Imagine Dragons Light Forest at Casa Loma
- The event: Casa Loma transforms into a medieval realm with interactive theatrical live performances and family-friendly activities.
- The setting: a fairy-tale castle inhabited by knights and maidens from an era of dragons and adventure
- Jump around: Guests can walk down an 800-foot underground tunnel to the stables and learn how to train a Dragon.