Food festivals are a great way to try something different without having to make the turn down Dead Man's Aisle at the grocery store. Mix it up with this GrouponLive deal.
- International Bites Gala
- When: Saturday, September 13, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Lacuna Lofts
- Door time: 1:45 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $19 for one First Class VIP ticket for one (up to $43.19 value)
- $35 for one VIP Buddy Pass ticket for two (up to $69.57 value)
- $79 for one VIP Group Excursion ticket for five (up to $159.24 value)
- All VIP tickets include small bites, cocktails, front-row seats at the fashion show, and gift bags.
International Bites Gala
It might seem like a typically posh artists’ space, but one step inside Lacuna Lofts on September 13 proves that, for one day at least, it’s an entire world crammed into one room. Upon arrival, guests are given an International Bites Gala Passport to be stamped at each of the exotic culinary destinations on display, including France, Greece, Jamaica, and Mexico. Complimentary cocktails help keep spirits high, and many of the dining stations offer vegan and gluten-free options. After each location in the passport has been checked off, guests head over to Customs to sign up for a gift raffle and declare any silverware they may have acquired during their vacation. All the while, a boutique fashion show flaunts international styles, and vendors ply a world of memorable wares. A portion of all proceeds for this event will go to support the Greater Chicago Food Depository.