What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Janet Jackson: State of the World tour, starting from $39
- Seating: sections 201- 204, 209-212; or sections 213-216
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Janet Jackson: State of the World Tour
- No introduction needed: Nobody does catchy dance hooks and R&B ballads better than Janet Jackson—a six-time Grammy winner who also has two Emmys and a Golden Globe to her name.
- She’s back: After taking a year off to have her first child, the youngest Jackson sibling charges back onto the stage to sing classics like “Rhythm Nation” and “Nasty” and tracks from her 2015 Unbreakable album.
- And better than ever: With over 160 million records sold worldwide, Ms. Jackson remains one of the most influential entertainers of all time. She returns to the stage to inspire fans with her socially conscious repertoire of hits and new tracks alongside state-of-the-art production.
The Fine Print