- $24.25 for one G-Pass to see Jason DeRulo (up to $48.50 value)
- When: Thursday, October 30, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Tabernacle
- General admission standing
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Birth name: Jason Joel Desrouleaux, but you know him best as Jason Derulo
- Talents: singing, songwriting, dancing, producing, acting, life of the party
- Child-prodigy achievements: wrote his first song at the age of 8; wrote songs for Diddy, Danity Kane, Cassie, and Lil Wayne by the age of 16
- Solo debut track that made him a household name and led to touring with Lady Gaga: “Whatcha Say”
- What you’ll hear: greatest hits and new tracks from Talk Dirty, Jason’s latest album (and highest charting to date)
- Get there early for: hip-hop and pop from YouTube star Becky G, and more hip-hop, pop, and adventures in auto-tuning from Wallpaper, whose leader, Ricky Reed, produced Derulo’s “Talk Dirty”
For more than a century, the cheery red brick and stark white pillars of The Tabernacle have looked out upon Atlanta. Originally the Broughton Tabernacle, the 1910 building served as a Baptist meeting place until the dispersal of its congregation in the mid-’80s. The building reopened as a music venue in 1996. Now, The Tabernacle treads the line between its history and current use, with the grandiose main hall’s stage still backed by the towering tubes of a pipe organ, and the light from its stained-glass windows filtering in on ornate chandeliers and professional speaker systems.