- $16 for one G-Pass to see Kidz Bop (up to $32.40 value)
- When: Friday, May 1, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Majestic Theatre
- Seating: back-orchestra section
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Kidz Bop’s accolades: named Billboard Magazine’s #1 Kids’ Artist in 2014, for the fifth consecutive year
- Their foolproof concept: the biggest hits of the day, sung by kids, for kids
- What started as just one album: quickly ballooned into a best-selling brand, spawning dozens of records, a dedicated SiriusXM channel, and live tours
- How many albums they’re up to now: 27, selling more than 15 million albums since 2001; their latest album, Kidz Bop 27, was released on January 13, 2015
- The latest generation of Kidz Bop kids taking the stage: Grant, Bredia, Ashlynn, and Matt
- Their show: an ecstatic dance party that treats many youngsters to their first taste of a concert experience
- The latest songs in their canon: Taylor Swift’s “Shake It Off,” Meghan Trainor’s “All About That Bass,” and Iggy Azalea’s “Fancy”
- Note to parents: Kidz Bop tastefully alters and omits any lyrics that could be deemed inappropriate for young audiences
A National Historic Landmark, the Majestic Theatre has beckoned more than 4,000 performances to its sweeping stage since its renovation in 1989 and has been praised by such notable guests as Tony Bennett, Sting, and former first lady Barbara Bush. Inside, a Mediterranean-style cityscape frames the theater's proscenium, and the ceiling swirls with projections of clouds, allowing audience members to release parakeets into the wild during concerts and Broadway shows.