Electronica concert featuring YouTube sensation Mt. Eden showers the dancing crowd in colorful explosions of paint
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 11, 2014.Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Cox Business Center Exhibit Hall on 4/11. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open at 7 p.m. for Unleash package holders; doors open for GA ticket holders at 9 p.m. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Must be 16 or older.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
One G-Pass to Life in Color
When: Friday, April 11, at 9 p.m.
Where: Cox Business Center Exhibit Hall
Door time: 7 p.m. for Unleash package; 9 p.m. for general admission
Ticket values include all fees.
$35 for general admission (up to $58.60 value)
$57 for the Unleash package (up to $85.20 value)
* Express entry
* Merchandise bag
* Paint coupon
Highlights from Life in Color 2013
* Who you'll hear: Mt. Eden and Blau
* What you'll see: explosions of paint and lots of joyful dancing
* Other names you know Mt. Eden as: Mt. Eden (the period is silent) and Mt. Eden Dubstep
* Best reason for Mt. Eden to star in an EDM remake of The Lord of the Rings: they're from New Zealand and can melt armies of Orcs with their waves of dubstep.
* Where you've seen them, and seen them, and seen them again: on their YouTube channel, where they've amassed more than 100 million plays
* Their first big track to go viral, and to which there is still no antidote: "Sierra Leone," a remix of Freshlyground's "I'd Like"
* Other tracks that overheated Internet search engines: their remixes of Delerium's "Silence" and Lisa Miskovsky's "Still Alive"
* DJs who dig Solano: Tiesto, Steve Aoki, R3hab