What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Toology - A Tool Tribute or Badfish - A Tribute to Sublime
- Where: Friday, November 14, at 9 p.m. or Saturday, January 24, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Houston
- Standing general admission
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the venue layout
- $8 for Toology on November 14 (up to $16.33 value)
- $10 for Badfish on January 24 (up to $27.58 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Toology — A Tribute to Tool
- How long they’ve carried the Tool torch: since 2005
- What puts them head and shoulders above other Tool tribute acts: the fact that it’s hard to find another Tool tribute
- Why?: because Tool’s tricky blend of heavy metal, psychedelic rock, and progressive rock requires tremendous technical and physical skill, and it takes a band as brave as Toology to pull it off right
- Hard-stomping tracks you’re likely to hear: “Schism,” “Stinkfist,” and “Sober,” as well as deeper cuts for true Tool fans
Badfish — A Tribute to Sublime
- How long they’ve carried the Sublime torch: since 1996
- What puts them head and shoulders above other Sublime tribute acts: besides mastering the good-time essence, upstroke guitar, and copious genre-bending, they’ve developed an arena-filling fanbase of their own
- Other things they’ve got that tribute bands rarely get: press from Spin and Rolling Stone, who heralded them as “one of the most successful tribute bands out there.”
- How the real Sublime would feel about Badfish: They’d probably love them, considering that Sublime’s drummer Bud Gaugh is a fan. His band Del Mar has even opened for Badfish.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at House of Blues Houston on day of event. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call the box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.