Electronic dance music festival celebrates fifth year with five strobe-lit stages showcasing 45 of today's top EDM artists
About This Deal
- $99 for a Friday pass to Electric Zoo 2013, plus one non-alcoholic drink valued at $10 or less (up to a $165.94 value)
- When: Friday, August 30
- Where: Randall’s Island Park. Click here for detailed directions and the Randall’s Island Field & Recreational Areas map.
- General admission
- Door time: 11 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the full lineup.<p>
Electric Zoo 2013
Excerpt from the official recap of 2012's Electric Zoo
* What you'll hear: 45 of this year's top EDM artists * What you'll see: strobes, lasers, projections, purple smoke, and throngs of party people * Number of stages: five, in celebration of the fest's fifth birthday * On the Main Stage West: Headliners Avicii, Above & Beyond, Alesso, Flux Pavilion, and Showtek * On the Main Stage East: Headliners Knife Party, Benny Benassi, Martin Solveig, Excision, and Otto Knows * In the Sunday School Grove: Danny Tenaglia, Dixon, and more * In the Hilltop Arena: Headliners Ferry Corsten, Baauer, Big Gigantic, and Jack Beats * In the Riverside Tent: Boysnoize Records & Owsla presents Dog Blood and Kill the Noise * The most succinct summation of Electric Zoo 2012: “It's the best”— [Billboard.com](http://www.billboard.com/articles/photos/live/475247/electric-zoo-2012-14-things-seen-heard)