- Admission to a magic show
- When: any show of your choice through April 25. Shows are held on Fridays and Saturdays at 8 p.m., and on Saturdays and Sundays at 2 p.m.
- Where: Magicopolis
- General admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $17 for one ticket (up to $34 value)
- $30 for two tickets (up to $68 value)
- $48 for four tickets (up to $136 value)
The husband-and-wife duo behind Magicopolis, who have become seasoned television guests thanks to frequent praise from the press, delight and surprise audiences with the all-ages, Broadway-style magicomedy stage show, Escape Reality. The 90- to 120-minute spectacle showcases original takes on classic magic enigmas such as dangerous escape acts and on-stage levitation, a skill first used during dunks at Salem all-star basketball games. Eye-popping feats are punctuated with engaging music, comedy, and audience participation, including mind-boggling mind-reading demonstrations. Magicopolis is an especially up-close-and-personal affair, and unlike Hollywood films, where the actors are eternally imprisoned behind an impersonal screen, the Magicopolis magicians make lasting connections with their guests.