The hit tv show that pits young chefs in head-to-head competitions hits the live stage
What You'll Get
- Seating: orchestra
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
MasterChef Junior Live!
- The premise: an immersive, family-friendly, live version of the popular kids’ competition show, MasterChef Junior, which features head-to-head culinary demonstrations and fun (but sometimes messy) challenges.
- The chefs: MasterChef Junior Season 5 winner Jasmine; Season 6, Top 6 finalist Evan; Season 7, Top 3 finalist Malia; Season 7, Top 8 finalist Matthew
- What’s to follow: an audience Q&A session with the show’s contestants
Note: cast of kid chefs is subject to change.
The Fine Print
About Palace Theatre
Wine-colored velvet hangs over the Palace Theatre’s vast proscenium stage, completing a picture of elegance sketched out by the ornate cream walls and balconies. Opened in 1931 as an RKO movie house, the theater has survived the century with much of its original furnishings intact, including the huge brass chandelier and the original murals by Andrew Karoly and Jules Zartol.