What You'll Get
- One ticket to a Medieval Times show, including a four-course dinner with vegetarian options
- When: any show through January 31
- Door time: 75 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees, but not gratuities
- Click here to view the menu
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming performances.
- $26 for general admission for one child (up to $55.92 value)
- $36 for general admission for one adult (up to $78.52 value)
- $40 for a Royalty package for one child (up to $67.22 value)
- $50 for a Royalty package for one adult (up to $89.82 value)
The Royalty package includes:
- VIP seating
- A banner for cheering your knight
- Commemorative program
- One “Behind the Scenes” DVD per party
Children younger than 3 are admitted free as long as they sit on an adult’s lap and eat from an adult’s plate. All guests 12 and younger are considered children.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 31, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Not valid in combo w/ promo codes. Limit 14/person. Reserv req'd at least 24hr in advance. Subj to avail. Not valid w/ other offers. Redeem day of event at box office. Refundable on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current tixprices, which may change. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for avail. Tix value includes all fees. Must use promo value in 1 visit. Valid only in Toronto. Must arrive 1hr prior to show. Gratuity not included. Not valid for the late show on NYE. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
At Medieval Times, armor-clad knights clash for the title of King's Champion in front of a wide-eyed audience that fills the battlefield with cheers and jeers between bites of a four-course dinner. Each two-hour tournament channels the pageantry and spectacle of 11th-century Spain, pitting six competitors against each other inside a spacious arena for the honor of earning the title of champion and the favor of the royal court. Heart-pounding music infuses onslaughts with an extra dose of tension as adversaries joust atop stallions and deflect ferocious blows. To further immerse guests in the 11th century, Medieval Times encourages each guest to declare their allegiance by cheering loudly for the knight in their corner.