- One ticket to Medieval Times, including a four-course meal
- When: any show through February 7
- Door time: all guests must arrive one hour prior to showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the menu
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming performances
- All reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance
- $26 for one child’s general-admission ticket, valid for ages 12 and under (up to $36.95 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
$30 for one child’s general-admission ticket, valid for ages 12 and under (up to $36.95 value)
- $36 for one adult general-admission ticket (up to $59.95 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
$40 for one adult general-admission ticket (up to $59.95 value)
- $40 for one child’s royalty ticket (up to $46.95 value)
- $50 for one adult royalty ticket (up to $69.95 value)
- VIP seating
- Cheering banner to support your knight
- Commemorative program
- One behind-the-scenes DVD per party
Children under age 3 do not need a ticket if they do not require their own seat and meal.
Knights in shining armor. White horses. Fair maidens. All the magnificent trappings of a bygone era come to life at Medieval Times, where ironclad knights clash for the title of King's Champion in front of a wide-eyed audience that peppers the battlefield with cheers and jeers between bites of a four-course dinner. Each two-hour tournament channels the pageantry and spectacle of 11th-century Spain, pitting six competitors against each other inside a spacious, sand-filled arena for the honor of earning the title of champion and the favor of the royal court. A spirited musical score infuses epic onslaughts with an extra dose of tension as adversaries joust atop stallions, deflect ferocious blows, and slice through suits forged of authentic chain mail. To further immerse guests in the fairy tale, Medieval Times encourages each guest to declare their allegiance by cheering loudly for the knight in their corner.
For the knights of Medieval Times, jousting and riding horseback are just part of the job.