Two-hour action-packed tournament. For an enhanced experience, feast attendees can upgrade their seats with the VIP package.
What You'll Get
- General admission or Royalty
- Reservations required, must call 24 hours in advance
- Must redeem tickets together at venue to sit together
- Royalty package includes: priority castle access, VIP seating, priority seating access, cheering banner to support your knight, and VIP lanyard
- Child tickets valid for ages 12 and under. Children younger than 3 do not need a ticket if they do not require their own seat.
The Fine Print
About Medieval Times
At Medieval Times, armor-clad knights clash for the title of Queen's Champion in front of a wide-eyed audience that fills the battlefield with cheers and jeers between bites of a four-course dinner. Each two-hour tournament channels the pageantry and spectacle of 11th-century Spain, pitting six competitors against each other inside a spacious arena for the honor of earning the title of champion and the favor of the royal court.
Heart-pounding music infuses onslaughts with an extra dose of tension as adversaries joust atop stallions and deflect ferocious blows. To further immerse guests in the 11th century, Medieval Times encourages each guest to declare their allegiance by cheering loudly for the knight in their corner.
For the knights of Medieval Times, jousting and riding horseback are just part of the job.