What You'll Get
- One ticket to a Medieval Times show, including a four-course dinner with vegetarian option
- When: shows through June 30
- Door time: 75 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees, but not gratuities
- Click here to view the menu
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming performances.
- $31 for general admission for one child (up to $55.92 value)
- $41 for general admission for one adult (up to $78.52 value)
- $43 for a Royalty package for one child (up to $69.48 value)
- $53 for a Royalty package for one adult (up to $92.08 value)
The Royalty package includes:
- Priority Castle & Seating Access
- VIP Seating
- Knight’s Rally Towel
- Cheering Banner
- VIP Lanyard
Children younger than 3 are admitted free as long as they sit on an adult’s lap and eat from an adult’s plate. All guests 12 and younger are considered children.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 30, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 14/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required 24hr in advance; subject to availability. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on purchase day.Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Valid only at listed location. Not valid for educational matinee. Groups must arrive together to sit together. Gratuity not included. Must arrive 1 hour prior to show time. Child tickets must be under 12. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
At Medieval Times, armor-clad knights clash for the title of King's Champion in front of a wide-eyed audience that fills the battlefield with cheers and jeers between bites of a four-course dinner. Each two-hour tournament channels the pageantry and spectacle of 11th-century Spain, pitting six competitors against each other inside a spacious arena for the honor of earning the title of champion and the favor of the royal court. Heart-pounding music infuses onslaughts with an extra dose of tension as adversaries joust atop stallions and deflect ferocious blows. To further immerse guests in the 11th century, Medieval Times encourages each guest to declare their allegiance by cheering loudly for the knight in their corner.