Grammy-winning R&B songstress treats fans to hits like “So Gone,” “Angel of Mine,” and “Why I Love You So Much”
About This Deal
- Seating: sections 1-15 (rows P-R)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Other names Monica goes by: Monica Denise Brown, but you can call her Miss Thang
- The age that she unleashed her debut album, Miss Thang: 14
- “Don’t Take It Personal (Just One of Dem Days)” and “Before You Walk Out Of My Life”: the hits from her debut that made her the youngest artist to have two back-to-back number-one singles
- What happened when she paired with fellow teen star Brandy: they recorded “The Boy Is Mine,” which scored a Grammy; spent 13 weeks at number one; and started The Great Boy Tug of War of 1998, in which boys gladly sacrificed their limbs for Monica’s love
- Since then: Monica’s racked up more than 25 million albums sold, released six more hit albums, and secured a sweet spot at #24 on Billboard’s list of the Top 50 R&B/Hip Hop Artists of the Past 25 Years
- Her latest album: 2015’s Code Red, which features guest appearances by Missy Elliott, Timbaland, Nicki Minaj, and Ako
- Major: this R&B singer has gained praise from legendary artists like Stevie Wonder for his romantic ballad “Why I Love You” and is fresh off the release of his debut album Even More
About Arena Theatre
At Arena Theatre, nobody sits farther than 60 feet from the show. Most concertgoers who’ve squinted their ways through major concerts at other venues can attest that the in-the-round seating arrangement and revolving stage are causes for celebration. And the stars have noticed. Since the 1970s, the state-of-the-art venue has attracted a long list of legendary performers including Willie Nelson, Tom Jones, and Aretha Franklin. While their golden vocal cords ring through the stellar acoustics, fans sink into comfy seats, savor a flashy light system, and discard their unnecessary opera glasses.