- $23 for one G-Pass for seating in Mezzanine rows J - N (up to $45 value)
- When: Nov. 6 at 8 p.m., Nov. 7 at 2 p.m. or 8 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The story: It’s 1933 on the Great White Way, and Pennsylvanian ingenue Peggy Sawyer is determined to become a star—but New York City and her own bad luck are determined to prevent that.
- The music: classic music theatre numbers such as “We’re In The Money,” “Lullaby of Broadway,” and of course “42nd Street”
- Awards: Since its 1980 Broadway premiere, this show has won the Tony for Best Musical and the Tony for Best Revival, the Olivier Award for Best Musical, and the Drama Desk for Outstanding Revival.