All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $12 for general admission (up to $25.60 value)
- The Name: It’s pronounced “Master Craft,” as in “MSTRKRFT has mastered the craft of producing dance grooves and removing vowels from words.”
- The Members: You know Jesse F. Keeler as the singer/bassist of dance-punk duo Death from Above 1979, whereas partner/producer Al-P was in the electro-pop band Girlsareshort.
- The Sound: aggressive, idiosyncratic party music packed with punky riffs and produced with an analog approach (live bass, real drums, vintage synths) that defies EDM cliches
- In Al-P’s Words: “We’re not these guys just sitting in front a computer. I don’t want to be limited by my index finger.”
- Jesse’s Take: “We’re always trying to be brutal and pummeling. It’s a good reflection on how our brains are deformed.”
- “Festival Weapons”: The term Jesse uses to describe their songs, which are designed to sound “like throwing a million hatchets into the audience.”
- The Remixes: MSTRKRFT has applied its production savvy to tracks by everyone from Katy Perry and Bloc Party to Justice, Wolf Mother, and Kylie Minogue.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 28, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 8/27 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.