What You'll Get
- New York Mets game, with tickets from $10
- Opponents: Phillies, Rockies, or Cardinals
- Click here to view the schedule.
- Service fees not included in deal price, value, or discount
To purchase ADA seating, click here.
A Guide to Gameday at Citi Field
- Know the facts: Citi Field opened in 2009, and its design is chock-full of interesting facts. For instance, the ballpark occupies 1.2 million square feet; it offers more than 8,000 parking spaces; and it features 41,922 seats—1,300 of which are located in the Coca-Cola Corner.
- Spot the connections to Shea: Shea Stadium may be gone, but its legend lives on at Citi Field. The original home-run apple is outside the stadium on Mets Plaza, and inside, Shea Bridge in right field provides the perfect spot to snap some pictures.
- Visit the Mets Hall of Fame and Museum: Located next to the Jackie Robinson Rotunda on the first-base side, the museum houses everything from the original Mr. Met costume to the 1969 and 1986 World Series trophies.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
Want the VIP treatment at your next MLB game? A former food vendor reveals how to get in with the beer guy.
The Fine Print