All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Blues music often touches on painful subject matters, such as unrequited love, economic hardship, and stubbing your toe really, really hard. Hear some emotional tunes with this deal.
- $15 for one ticket to see North Mississippi Allstars (up to a $36.55 value)
- When: Saturday, September 28, at 9 p.m
- Where: House of Blues Chicago
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
North Mississippi Allstars
North Mississippi Allstars – "Rollin' 'N Tumblin'" (Official Video)
* The Allstars: brothers Luther and Cody Dickinson and Chris Chew * Their sound: a blend of scorching country-blues and thundering roots rock * Other comparisons: The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion without leather pants; The Rolling Stones if they grew up in Mississippi; John Lee Hooker after multiple cups of coffee * The latest album: World Boogie Is Coming * Where you've seen them: collecting a Grammy nomination for "Best Contemporary Blues Album," touring with Robert Plant and the Band of Joy, or opening for Dave Matthews Band * Proof that blues is in the bloodline: Luther and Cody are the sons of Memphis music royalty Jim Dickinson, who worked with artists including Ry Cooder, The Rolling Stones, and The Replacements * What Rolling Stone says: “the Allstars may be children of tradition, but they’re digging deep in undiscovered country.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 28, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 9/28 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at House of Blues Chicago. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1.5 hours before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 17 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.