- Ticket packages to a Chicago Blackhawks game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Options for a puck signed by Corey Crawford, Patrick Kane, or Jonathan Toews
- When: Tuesday, December 1, at 7 p.m. (Minnesota Wild); Tuesday, December 8, at 7:30 p.m. (Nashville Predators); Tuesday, December 15, at 7:30 p.m. (Colorado Avalanche); Tuesday, January 12, at 7:30 p.m. (Nashville Predators); or Tuesday, February 9, at 7:30 p.m. (San Jose Sharks)
- Seating: Sections 304–314 or 321–331
- All options include $20 first-ride credit with Uber for new riders only by 12/31/15, plus an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the game and autographed puck you select.
- $299–$329 for two tickets, plus a puck signed by Corey Crawford (up to $340 value)
- $349–$379 for two tickets, plus a puck signed by Patrick Kane (up to $411 value)
- $349–$379 for two tickets, plus a puck signed by Jonathan Toews (up to $411 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Chicago Blackhawks or United Center. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
The Madhouse on Madison is rocking once again as the Blackhawks pursue their fourth title in seven seasons, having most recently doused the Tampa Bay Lightning for the championship this past June. Although the roster underwent some changes afterwards, including one player who was lost forever after falling through a thin patch at center ice, the Hawks appear to be a playoff contender yet again in a highly competitive Central Division. Familiar faces like Jonathan Toews, Patrick Kane, and Corey Crawford are already receiving some help from some of the team’s younger players, especially rookie Artemi Panarin, who’s racked up 15 points in his first 15 career games so far. Fans can catch the ‘Hawks in action during a handful of upcoming home games, including key matchups against division rivals Minnesota, Nashville and Colorado.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Chicago Blackhawks, United Center, or the NHL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.