- One G-Pass ticket to Austin Mahone and Kalin & Myles
- When: Sunday, August 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Pacific Amphitheatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- $17 for section 4 or the rear or section 5, 7, or 8 (up to $36.64 value)
- $20 for section 5, 6, or 7 (up to $44.78 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know Austin: as the 19-year-old Texas heartthrob and YouTube sensation poised to usurp Justin Bieber from the teen-idol throne
- Current YouTube views for “What About Love?”: 110,626,244
- Austin Mahone jam featuring Pitbull that had fans saying, “MMM Yeah!”: probably the song “MMM Yeah!”
- Permission to explode: if Austin locks eyes with you and says, “Hey, girl,” even if you’re just the dad at the concert
Kalin and Myles
- Who they are: Kalin White and Myles Parish, artists who blend R&B, hip-hop, and pop into jubilant jams
- How they met: Myles threw a house party, Kalin showed up, and the rest is history
- What you might hear in a Kalin and Myles song: some rapping, a few funky piano hooks, and a whole lot of shimmering synth
- As exemplified in: “Love Robbery” and “Trampoline”
- This tour: it’s their first ever, in support of their EP Dedication