All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass ticket to Austin Mahone and Kalin & Myles
- When: Sunday, August 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Pacific Amphitheatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- $17 for section 4 or the rear or section 5, 7, or 8 (up to $36.64 value)
- $20 for section 5, 6, or 7 (up to $44.78 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know Austin: as the 19-year-old Texas heartthrob and YouTube sensation poised to usurp Justin Bieber from the teen-idol throne
- Current YouTube views for “What About Love?”: 110,626,244
- Austin Mahone jam featuring Pitbull that had fans saying, “MMM Yeah!”: probably the song “MMM Yeah!”
- Permission to explode: if Austin locks eyes with you and says, “Hey, girl,” even if you’re just the dad at the concert
Kalin and Myles
- Who they are: Kalin White and Myles Parish, artists who blend R&B, hip-hop, and pop into jubilant jams
- How they met: Myles threw a house party, Kalin showed up, and the rest is history
- What you might hear in a Kalin and Myles song: some rapping, a few funky piano hooks, and a whole lot of shimmering synth
- As exemplified in: “Love Robbery” and “Trampoline”
- This tour: it’s their first ever, in support of their EP Dedication
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 17, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.