All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Family admission for four includes two adult tickets and two child or youth tickets
- Valid at any ticket booth except Express and Membership
- Pacific Science Center features a planetarium and a wide range of permanent and special exhibits, such as VR Microtheater, Tropical Butterfly House, or What is Reality
- Onsite cafeteria: yes
- Transportation: James Albert Claypool Memorial Garage on the corner of 2nd Avenue North and Denny Way
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 1, 2019. Ticket value includes all fees. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Voucher redeemable at any ticket booth except Express and Membership. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Pacific Science Center
Curiosity is constant at Pacific Science Center. The bastion of scientific knowledge and interactive experimentation brims with educational exhibits, which are regularly refreshed and rotated to make each visit as special as the last.
- Permanent Mainstay: View educational and interactive demonstrations of atmospheric processes at Science On a Sphere, a six-foot sphere that shows dynamic images of Earth.
- Expert Knowledge: Local scientists visit every week to host activities and regale visitors with insider information on cutting-edge research.
- Don't Miss: The Tropical Butterfly House, an enclosure that provides respite from rainy weather with a warm, humid atmosphere that houses exotic butterflies and chrysalises.
- Hands-On Experiments: In the Tinker Tank, kids launch rockets, create circuits, and more at a creative, open-ended workstation.
- Pro Tip: The Willard Smith Planetarium is free for all visitors, but you still need to pick up a ticket before entering.