90-minute walking tour covers 1.5 miles inside the intimate confines of PNC Park and the Pittsburgh Pirates’ clubhouse
What You'll Get
- General admission
- Length of tour: approximately 90 minutes
- What to wear: comfortable footwear; this a walking tour covering approximately 1.5 miles
- Wheelchair and stroller accessible
- All tours begin at the Allegheny Health Network Gate (next to the Willie Stargell Statue on Federal Street.)
- Bags of any kind, cameras, video cameras, or cell phones must be dropped off at a secure table for the duration of your visit inside the Pirates Clubhouse.
- All tour highlights, dates and times are subject to change without notice.
- Parking: Private vehicles will need to park in a pay lot anywhere surrounding PNC Park, or at the metered street parking. Lot rates typically range from $8 to $20.
PNC Park Tour
- The stadium: PNC Park, the Pittsburgh Pirates’ fifth home stadium and 38,000-seat facility located on Pittsburgh’s North Shore along the Allegheny River with easy access for visitors arriving from the riverwalk and those crossing the Roberto Clemente bridge from downtown.
- The design: The park showcases both scenic river views and a picturesque opening of the downtown skyline, as well as the architectural design of classic ballpark stadiums with rhythmic archways, steel trusswork, and a natural grass playing field.
- Fun fact: The ballpark’s two-deck design—the first since Milwaukee’s County Stadium was completed in 1953—gives every fan in the park an ideal sight line, with the highest seat just 88 feet from the field.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Fine Print
Final sale, subject to Extraordinary Event Policy. Tickets will be emailed. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Expiration varies depending on the event date. Valid only for date and time selected. Valid only for option purchased. Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together. The Pirates are the issuer of tickets - discount reflects the Pirates' current ticket prices, which may change. Non-transferable. Must provide name & email at checkout, which we will provide to PNC Park for redemption purposes. ADA seating can't be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Additional fees added at checkout. Ticket must be used and expires on date of event for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Pittsburgh Pirates
In the Pittsburgh Alleghenies' first National League game in 1887, the rag-tag squad amassed six runs against the mighty Chicago White Stockings, establishing the team as a force to be reckoned with for decades to come. Today, through more than 130 years, five World Series titles, and four previous stadiums, the Alleghenies—now the Pirates—make their home at PNC Park, where pop flies soar amid views of the Clemente Bridge and Steel City skyline sprawling in the background. Located only 443 feet away—or, by official MLB measurements, 807.3 half-eaten hot dogs—the Allegheny River waits for home runs to splash down after sailing over the right-field wall, which stands at 21 feet high in honor of legendary Pirate Roberto Clemente. Off the field, the stone archways lining the entry-level façade tip their cap to the club's former longtime home, Forbes Field, and an outdoor terrace and riverwalk cool down fans enjoying the game on warm summer nights.