What You'll Get
- $25 for rear main-floor seating (up to $45.70 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- Their Claim to Fame: they call themselves “the world’s first country vocal band”
- Songs You Might Recognize: “Ring of Fire,” “Thinking Out Loud,” and “All About That Bass”
- Songs You Might Not: if you aren’t a fan yet, you might learn a couple new earworms such as “Champagne Taste (On a Beer Budget)” and “Any Way the Wind Blows”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 7, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Discount reflects current ticket prices. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rialto Square Theatre
Designed to mimic the French palace of Versailles, Rialto Square Theatre's magnificent interior awes showgoers with its gilded opulence. In the regal inner lobby, a 20-foot, 250-light chandelier—dubbed The Duchess—illuminates a circular series of delicate reliefs that depict allegories of man triumphing through labor and scenes from Greek mythology. A scaled-down replica of Paris's Arc de Triomphe leads from the lobby to the rotunda, adding to the space's grandeur and commemorating miniature Napoleon's victory at the adorable Battle of miniature Austerlitz.