- $65 for one admission to a perfume-making workshop with Susan Sexton
- Where: BLEND Custom Parfum Studio
- Classes available on the following dates:
- Wednesday, July 16, from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, July 31, from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 13, from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, August 30, from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Each event is capped at 12 purchasers.
What You'll Do
The perfect perfume should be an invisible yet sniffable expression of the wearer's personality. During this workshop, master blending artist Susan Sexton explains the origins of perfume making and gives you tips on finding the fragrances that best suit you. After explaining how to properly wear and store perfume, Susan collaborates with the class to make a custom scent, which you'll take home in a small sample.
Perfume History Lesson
Susan explains the origins of perfume making
Your Personal Scent
Discover which scent families work best for you
Working as a group, Susan and the class craft a unique scent
What You Take Home
Each participant leaves with a 5 ml perfume sample and a certificate good for 20% off a future visit to BLEND
Guests should not put on any fragrances prior to the workshop.
Master Blending Artist
Susan Sexton's love of perfume led her all the way to Grasse, France in 2002. There, she studied and earned certification at Galimard—France's oldest perfumery, established in 1747. After returning to the States, she opened BLEND Custom Parfum Studio in 2006, and now teaches others how to craft their own custom scents.