The 3.5-hour tour package featuring the critically acclaimed film Jacob’s Choice allows visitors to experience the Amish way of life
About This Deal
- Amish Experience will reopen onFriday March 26, 2021.
- General admission
- The 3.5-hour tour package includes:
- Amish Farmlands Tour onboard an air-conditioned 14-passenger shuttle
- The film “Jacob’s Choice” at the Amish Experience Theater
- The Amish Country Homestead (house and one-room school)
- Restriction: According to PA State Law, if a child uses a car seat/booster seat in the car, the parent must provide that car seat/booster seat to ride in our shuttle bus.
- Tour check-in and departure at Amish Experience Theater box office, Amish View Inn & Suites parking lot, at Plain & Fancy, Route 340 (between the villages of Bird-in-Hand and Intercourse). Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to tour time.
- To complete The Amish Experience in one day, people must arrive with their Groupon voucher any time between 9:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. and any time between 11:30 a.m–2:00 p.m. on Sundays.
The Amish Experience
The 3.5-hour package allows visitors to learn about and experience the Amish way of life, their traditions and practices, as well as their sense of work and family ethic.
- The Amish Farmlands: The oldest Amish community in the world surrounded by spectacular farmland views.
- The Amish Country Homestead: Lancaster County’s only official “Heritage Site” Amish house and one-room school portray the Old Order Amish as they live, work, and study.
- Jacob’s Choice: The critically acclaimed film allows the audience to witness the challenges faced by an Old Order Amish family living in today’s world.