What You'll Get
Some audiences treat music festivals like buffets, sampling a variety of different tastes, then smuggling bands home in their pockets. Stuff your ears with great music with this deal.
- $16 for one G-Pass to 93Q’s A Day In The Country Featuring the Eli Young Band, Joe Nichols, Easton Corbin, Aaron Lewis, Chris Janson, and Brett Eldridge (up to a $22.60 value)
- When: Saturday, July 6, at 2 p.m.
- Where: The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.
93Q’s A Day In The Country
- Who you know at the concert: Eli Young Band, Brett Eldridge, Joe Nichols, Aaron Lewis, Easton Corbin, Charlie Worsham
- Number of Eli Young number-one hits (in Roman numerals): II
- Best Eli Young songs about the band’s love of the ladies: “Crazy Girl,” “Even If it Breaks Your Heart,” “Guinevere”
- Is there a guy named Eli Young in the Eli Young band?: Nope, the name is a composite of lead singer Mike Eli and lead guitarist James Young
- Most unlikely backstory, yet accurate foreshadowing, for a heartthrob such as Brett Eldredge: he once played “The Ugly Duckling” in a school play
- Number of Top-40 Joe Nichols singles: 14
- Number-one Joe Nichols singles: “Brokenheartsville,” “Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off,” “Gimme That Girl”
- Aaron Lewis looks suspiciously like the lead singer of: Staind, because he’s the lead singer of Staind
- Crowning country music achievement for Aaron Lewis: recording the song “Country Boy” with George Jones and Charlie Daniels
- Easton Corbin’s number-one singles: “A Little More Country Than That” and “Roll With It”
- Singer Charlie Worsham was recognized for: “Outstanding accomplishments” by the Mississippi senate. He also toured with Taylor Swift
- Can I bring my iPad or tablet inside the venue?: No, because they distract other audience members and make terrible beer coasters<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 6, 2013. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Woodlands Pavilion on 7/6. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.