The Philadelphia Flex Pass includes access to 25 top Philadelphia attractions; choose how many to visit and save up to 52% on ticket prices
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Save up to 65% off vs. purchasing tickets individually. Pay nothing at the gate.
- Hop-on, hop-off bus valid for the duration of your pass with free access to five routes
- Discounts on food and shopping
- Child option valid for ages 3?11; adult option valid for ages 12 and older
- Choose from some of the city’s top attractions such as:
- Betsy Rose House
- Adventure Aquarium
- Museum of the American Revolution
- Philadelphia Zoo
- Ghost Tour of Philadelphia Candlelight Walking Tour
- National Constitution Center
- [See the full list of attractions](https://www.sightseeingpass.com/en/philadelphia/attraction-list/ota.
How to redeem and activate the Sightseeing Pass before visiting attractions:
Your voucher represents your eTicket Pass. You MUST SAVE PASS prior to booked date. Pass will be no longer available after date selected in calendar at purchase. You can print your Pass, or use save your QR code to your mobile phone wallet, or take a screen shot of it to use as your ticket. Simply show the QR code at each attraction for free entry, valid for the number of attractions included in your pass for 60 consecutive days. Note that some attractions may require reservations. Please visit the link above to verify those attractions. The pass is activated the moment it is scanned for admission at your first attractions, bus tour, or restaurant.
About The Sightseeing Pass Philadelphia
The Sightseeing Pass is an attraction pass that allows the customers to create their own sightseeing tour with an unlimited admission to the popular landmarks. Whether it's a trip to New York, Washington DC, Puerto Rico, South Florida, Philadelphia, or San Francisco, customers can simply purchase the pass online and keep it on their phone or buy it in person and receive a card. Once they choose what they want to explore and, when it comes to bus tours, when they want to hop off the bus, they are free to leave at any of the 16 designated stops and wander into the unknown.There's so much to see in the city of brotherly love, it's hard to hit all the right spots. Fortunately, the folks at SightSeeing Pass Philadelphia make this task a little easier. Their easy-to-use card grants bearers access to some of the city's most famous tourist attractions and cultural institutions, as well as discounts at surrounding restaurants and shops.
- Attractions: Popular attractions include the Adventure Aquarium, Academy of Natural Sciences and Battleship New Jersey Museum and Memorial.
- Museums: Spend some culture-filled hours at institutions such as the Philadelphia Museum of Art and the Philadelphia History Museum, or expand your knowledge of the Constitution at the National Constitution Center.
- Tours: Your pass also entitles you to access of the city's many tours, which range from the bus jaunts around the city to hop-on, hop-off tours on double-decker bus to several walking tours such as the Witches and Ghosts Tour by Grim Philly, and more.