What You'll Get
A great live performance is something you’ll be able to describe to your kids someday, unlike the way they looked midbirth. Scream along to your favorites with this deal.
- $6.63 for one ticket to see The Tossers (up to a $13.25 value)
- When: Sunday, October 13, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Houston
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
The Tossers performing "Maidrin Rua/Tell Me Ma"
* How The Tossers describe themselves: "The world's loudest folk band" * How they describe their sound: "Irish drinking music for punk rockers" * How they make that sound: with traditional Irish instruments such as fiddles, banjos, mandolins, tin whistles, and button accordions * How they helped define that sound: The Tossers were formed in the early '90s, years before Dropkick Murphys and Flogging Molly entered the scene * Where you may have seen them: opening for Dropkick Murphys, Flogging Molly, The Reverend Horton Heat, and Mastodon, driving the snakes out of Chicago * The Tossers' most Irish moment: opening for The Pogues on St. Patrick's Day in New York * Where supporting act The Dead Rabbits got their name: either from the 1850 Irish gang of New York, or from being huge fans of Watership Down * Praise for The Dead Rabbits: they've been touted by fans as Houston's best Celtic rockers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 13, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show at venue entrance. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at House of Blues Houston. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.