All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $22.50 for one general-admission ticket for Friday, September 4, at 3 p.m. (up to $39.87 value)
- $40.25 for a ticket package for Sunday, September 6, at 11 a.m. (up to $115 total value)
- Click here to view the convention schedule
- Click to view the list of special guests
- Up to two children aged 10 and under get in free with a paying adult
Ticket package includes:
- One general-admission ticket (up to $50 value)
- Four limited-edition artist trading cards ($40 value)
- The Walking Dead #1 with a Comic Con exclusive variant cover ($25 value)
Wizard World Comic Con San Jose
A Wizard World Comic Con event is much more than a collision of comic-book universes and intergalactic heroes. It’s a celebration of pop culture in general—and one doesn’t even have to own a single comic-book issue to indulge in its buffet of celebrities, endless aisles of rare collectibles, and parades of cosplayers. Throughout the day, casual fans, hardcore fans, and people dressed as ceiling fans alike can meet and learn from superstars and fellow enthusiasts.
- Expected Celebs: Bruce Campbell of The Evil Dead, Billy Boyd of The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Michael Rooker of Guardians of the Galaxy and The Walking Dead, Dean Cain of Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman, Scott Wolf of Party of Five, WWE Diva Paige, and Jason Mewes from Clerks and the rest of Kevin Smith’s View Askewniverse
- Exhibitions: wall-to-wall displays of comic book art, movie posters, and toys that tempt collectors to finally open the packaging
- Panels: WWE star Roman Reigns shares tales from the ring on Friday, while Sunday’s lineup includes Dean Cain dishing about his career as the Man of Steel and a party-of-one Scott Wolf taking questions about his most famous TV series
- Discussions: Topics range from symbols in Game of Thrones to lightsaber fitness and Cosplay filmmaking on Friday. Then on Sunday, discussions include swordplay through the ages and armor demonstrations.
- Don’t Miss: the Q&A panel with Jason “Jay” Mewes, where he takes on burning questions from the Smodcast nation about his career with Kevin Smith, says “snoochie boochies” a bunch, and tries to avoid using profanity in the presence of children in Groot costumes
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.