Stylists thread and tint customers’ brows to create a neat look and reduce reliance on pencils
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- 1725 South Cooper Street, Arlington: Three Eyebrow Threading Sessions
- 4654 South Cooper Street, Arlington: Three Eyebrow Threading Sessions
- 4105 Highway 121, Bedford: Three Eyebrow Threading Sessions
- 1725 South Cooper Street, Arlington: Eyebrow Tint
- 4654 South Cooper Street, Arlington: Eyebrow Tint
- 4105 Highway 121, Bedford: Eyebrow Tint
- 1725 South Cooper Street, Arlington: Eyebrow Threading and Tint
- 4654 South Cooper Street, Arlington: Eyebrow Threading and Tint
- 4105 Highway 121, Bedford: Eyebrow Threading and Tint
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About GlamIndia Threading and Spa
It's easy to feel pampered inside GlamIndia Beauty Salon. As guests enter the coral-colored salon, aestheticians lead them toward the gold-framed mirrors of individual styling stations where they fix up brows, brighten complexions, and decorate skin. Though the staff also excels at waxing treatments, the salon's signature service is threading—a hypoallergenic hair-removal method that relies on twists of cotton thread to quickly and accurately contour eyebrows and remove fuzz from faces without harming the surrounding skin. The beauty experts can also refine visages with one of their signature herbal facials, which call on everything from chocolate to ancient Ayurvedic serums to create glowing complexions and orphaned blackheads. For a more distinctive aesthetic treatment, the staff also uses henna to add a slight reddish tint to hair or draw complex designs on hands.