All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $38 for a round-trip Boston to New York City tour for one ($70 value)
- $73.50 for a round-trip Boston to New York City tour for two ($140 value)
- $140 for a round-trip Boston to New York City tour for four ($280 value)
The tour departs Boston at 7 a.m. and arrives in NYC at noon. From there, the group visits attractions such as Times Square, Madam Tussauds Wax Museum, the Statue of Liberty cruise, the Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum, Rockefeller Center, and the Empire State Building before returning to Boston in the late afternoon. Entrance to all attractions is optional. The admission prices for each are:
- Empire State Building: adult $32, child (under 12) $26, senior (over 65) $29
- Madam Tussauds Wax Museum: adult $30, child (under 11) $25, senior (over 65) $30
- Intrepid Museum: adult $24, child (under 11) $19, senior (over 65) $20
- Statue of Liberty cruise: adult $29, child (under 11) $20, senior (over 65) $26
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Round trip must be used in same day & both trips have to be used by same customer. Tour runs every Thursday and Sunday. Customers also have the option of purchasing add-on attractions at time of reservation. Attractions are optional; additional admission fees may apply. $9 service fee required and not included. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Go Go US Tour
Go Go US Tour gives travelers a convenient way to see the nation's highlights without hassling themselves with the minutiae of planning and logistics. From New York, the motorcoaches might set a course for destinations from Niagara Falls to the Great Smoky Mountains, or simply stay in town to try to catch anyone sleeping and yell "Ah-HA!" at them. On the opposite side of the country, Las Vegas tours set out from the City of Sin and make their way to such sights as the Grand Canyon, Disneyland, and the Hoover Dam. Other tour hot spots include Boston, Washington, DC, Florida, and Hawaii.