Broadway’s Kate Baldwin: How Did You Get This Number?
About This Deal
Two-time Tony Award nominee Kate Baldwin’s new show titled, How Did You Get This Number?, features signature songs from her acclaimed performances in Finian’s Rainbow, Giant, Big Fish, and Hello Dolly! Hailed as “the redheaded firecracker” (Stephen Holden, The New York Times), she tells the story of how each song became a part of her life and what it means to her. More from writers like Stephen Sondheim, Kander & Ebb, Jerry Herman and long-time friend and collaborator Georgia Stitt fill the program with gorgeous music and expert storytelling. “We suppose there are some things that Baldwin cannot do, but over the past decade we have yet to see her be anything but superb,” says Steven Suskin of Playbill.The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by Broadway's Kate Baldwin: "How Did You Get This Number?" in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Shows at Feinstein's at the Nikko are generally suitable for any mature person, however, parental guidance may be recommended for some performances. The venue requires a $20-per-person food/beverage minimum purchase (not including tax and service charges). An 18% gratuity will be added to all checks. If you wish to dine at Restaurant Anzu at the Hotel Nikko before the show, you can make a reservation by calling (415) 394-1100. If you are dining at the restaurant, you may reserve your show seating up to 2 hours before the show by checking in at the Feinstein's desk before dinner. You may be required to check coats or bags that do not fit comfortably in the seating area.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.