Edward Albee’s Occupant
About This Deal
Step inside the genius of sculptor Louise Nevelson. Facts are in dispute and words are in question in this late-career masterpiece by multiple Pulitzer Prize-winner Edward Albee (“Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf, A Delicate Balance”). A little Jewish girl from Russia immigrated to the US and became the renowned sculptor, Louise Nevelson. In Albee’s “Occupant”, she’s been invited to participate in an interview — from beyond the grave. Through her ups and downs, her contradictions and evasions, we witness the deep inner turmoil and intrepid triumphs of one of the 20th century’s greatest artistic minds. Starring audience-favorite Susan Rome, this surprising, touching, and delicious play is an unabashed exploration of how a pioneer for free-thinking women everywhere found her voice.The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by "Occupant" in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Children age 4 or younger are not admitted into the theater.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.