What You'll Get
Shi-Queeta Lee and her Divas of Illusion serve you fierce impersonations of singing legends like Mary J. Blige, Whitney Houston, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Tina Turner, Jill Scott, Cardi B., Lauren Hill, Sza, Marvin Gaye and the list goes on. As they slay the stage at D.C.’s Chateau Inc., you can enjoy a bunch buffet featuring a waffle station, eggs, bacon, turkey sausage, mac & cheese, cheesy grits, fried whiting fish, chicken stir fry & Mexican rice, salads, fresh seasonal fruit, some vegan options, and desserts. Plus, your first mimosa or Bloody Mary is free.
Menu items are subject to change.The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by Chateau Inc in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- For shows in the evening, you must be age 18 or older with a valid ID. For brunch shows, you must be age 14 or older, parent discretion advised. There is a bar that accepts cash or credit card at the venue. All seating, even VIP, is open seating (General Admission). There is no guaranteed seating section for VIP. Tips are not included in the price, they are not mandatory, but are encouraged. For brunch shows, your ticket includes the show, one mimosa or bloody mary (for those of age) and an all-you-can-eat brunch buffet featuring items such as (menu subject to change): a waffle station, eggs, bacon, turkey sausage, mac & cheese, cheesy grits, fried whiting fish, chicken stir fry & Mexican rice, salads, fresh seasonal fruit, some vegan options, and desserts. You must be age 14 or older to attend. Food/drinks are included in the ticket price.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.