Aspiring pilots can enjoy an exciting flying lesson, which includes 30 minutes of ground school and flight instruction
What You'll Get
- 30 minutes of ground school
- 30 minutes of flight instruction for each person
- One instructor
- Ground school introduces students to basic flying techniques, including how to properly preflight the aircraft.
During flying lessons, students will have the chance to perform takeoff and do the majority of the flying, receiving help from the instructor for the landing.
- Weight restrictions: 250 lbs. max
- $25 surcharge for fuel and landing fee per person/flight.