- Phytoceramides contain ceramides are naturally occurring lipids (or fatty materials) found naturally in the upper most layer of the skin. Ceramides pass through cell membrane and cannot be stored in the body.
- The only way to get them into our diet is through supplementation. Level of ceramides declines with age while factors such as stress, poor nutrition and environmental contamination may accelerates the process. Ceramides maintain skin hydration at cellular level, boosting the renewal process from inside and out, keeping skin healthy and young.
- Our advanced phytoceramides is 40 mg per capsule and other phytoceramides out there are 350mg. Simple, we have a clinical trial that shows and proves our 40 mg. Not only works but outperformes 350 mg. Of wheat ceramides.
- You can see this in the first chart below on the right. Not only does ours out perform others but since it is rice phytoceramides it is gluten free. Our rice phytoceramides have been in Japan for over 11 years and are just now coming to the usa. Clinical tests of the active ingredient in advanced phytoceramides measured an improvement in moisture retention and appearance with a decrease in dryness and roughness. Bottom line, advanced phytoceramides does what no lotion can.
- It works with your body to improve the look and feel of your skin, hair and even your other cells within.
Vitamin A 5000 IU, Vitamin C 60 mg, Vitamin D 400 IU, Vitamin E 30 IU, Ceramide-PCD 40mg. Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, Adults take one (1) capsule daily with food, or as directed by your physician.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.