- Boosts blood flow (circulation) and brings more oxygen and nutrients to the muscles.
- More lactic acid evacuated faster from the muscles.
- Reduces risk of Shin Splints.
- Extra Muscle Support helps reduce muscle vibration and damages.
- Wicks moisture away.
- Perform better
- Keep your NLZwear Compression Calf Sleeves on for 30 minutes or more after your workout.
- Faster recovery.
- Increased blood flow will bring more Oxygen and Nutrients faster to the muscles.
- Lactic acid will also be evacuated faster from the muscles.
Material: 75% nylon, 25% Lycra
Sizing: (Calf Circumference)
For most accurate measurement:
1/ Wrap a string around the widest area of your calf.
2/ Measure the string with a tape measure.
- Small: 11" to 15"
- Medium: 13" to 17"
- Large: 14" to 18"
- Extra Large: 15" to 20”
How Does it Work?
Most people assume that the heart pumps blood out to the legs and then pumps it back. That’s only half right. Actually, the heart only pumps the blood out. Leg muscles pump it back. Every time a leg muscle tightens (called contraction), it squeezes the leg veins flat. Blood is pushed through the veins like toothpaste being squeezed from a tube
The Science/The Benefits?
When an athlete slips on a NLZwear standard graduated compression sleeves, his or her legs will instantly feel supported and comfortable, but the real benefit of wearing “Graduated Compression” happens at a deeper level. All NLZwear Compression Calf Sleeves use the science of Standard Graduated Compression. Compression is strongest at the ankle and gradually decreases to the leg. The Compression Calf Sleeve actually act as a layer of muscle, gently squeezing stretched vein walls. This built-in feature helps fight the force of gravity and circulate the blood back to the heart more efficiently. When blood is properly circulated it provides much needed oxygen and nutrients to tired muscles that have been deprived during a long workout. It helps muscles regenerate more efficiently, as well as helps remove any lactic acid that is built up.
“These claims have not been evaluated by the FDA.”
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.