Family-owned winery offers bottled wines and gift shop items available for indoor and outdoor service, as well as delivery or pick-up
About This Deal
- The Winery is now open for both indoor and outdoor service, as well as pick-up and delivery for wine and light snacks.
- Curbside delivery or pick-up also available for bottles and gifts.
- Free delivery of 6 bottles or more within Tidewater.
- Reservations are only needed for groups of 8 or more.
- More information on delivery options can be found here.
- View the list of wines
Need To Know
About Hampton Roads Winery
The owners of Hampton Roads Winery were faced with two choices upon their retirement—sail around the world or set up a winery of their own. After considering the dangers of life on deck, they opted for the vineyard instead. With the help of their son, they now grow a variety of grapes that include Chardonnay, Bordeaux, Cabernet Franc, as well as Virginia's native Scuppernong. On top of that, they rent the picturesque venue for weddings, birthdays, and more.